Sunday 14 April 2013

Beauty Products I've Used Up #1

Beauty Products I've Used Up - This is just a quick blog post to tell you about some of the products I've used up recently, theres only a few so I will give them each a little review of their own.


The first product I have used up is the Soap and Glory mini Righteous Butter, I love this product its really moisturising and the mini version means that it is great for traveling. I really like the Soap and Glory range and this is a great product to try, it works really well too and the packaging it so lovely. I love having some of the products out on my desk, so I can always find them as well as them brightening up my room. I have another one of these at home already, so I must like it :)

The next product is the Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Replemishing Body Lotion with L-Bifidus. The fragrance that I bought is in Nutritive Mango Oil. I LOVE the smell of this its smells so clean and fresh, which makes it a great product to use instead of a pefume. I bought the 250ml bottle and its lasted quite a while, I would repurchase this because I love the scent and how well it moisturises the skin. It leaves the skin soft but not greasy and dries quite quickly. Its one of my new favourite products. There are a few different frangrances in the body lotion range that I've not tried yet, so I will be trying some of them out soon too.

The last product is the Anotomicals Don't Just Clean It Woman, Scrub it Body Scrub. I really liked this product, I got it in a monthly subscription beauty box and really liked it. Its smells fresh and its gentle on the skin, I like that it isn't too scratchy and is really easy to use.


If you have any request for blogs or beauty products (makeup, skincare or haircare) you would like me to try out you can always leave me a comment below. And if you would like to find out when my next blog will be you can follow me on Twitter if you like too :)    at @laureninparis

No comments:

Post a Comment