Sunday 1 March 2015

PROJECT PAN - 1 - 2015

PROJECT PAN - 1 - 2015


Hello lovely readers, in this post I just wanted to share with you a few of the products  I am going to try to use up over the next few months. There are only a few products but I really want to start to use them us as they have been in my collection for just under a year so I want to start to get more use out of them while they are still 'in date'. 

Here are the products I chose...


SOAP AND GLORY - ONE HECK OF A BLOT


MUA - UNDRESSED PALETTE

SOAP AND GLORY - LID STUFF PALETTE

SLEEK CONTOUR KIT - HIGHLIGHT ONLY (THE CONTOUR IS SLIGHTLY TOO DARK ON MY SKIN)

 
I am going to try and use these up in the next few months and then post and updated blog post when I have used them all up!

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think to them?

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment