EMPITES AND MINI SPRING CLEAR OUT - PART 1
Hello lovely readers I just wanted to share with you a few of the products I have been using up lately as well as a quick little clear out of some old products.
Here are the products I've been using lately, I have included a few close ups of most of the items below too just for a closer look.
1. Clean and Clear Blackhead Eliminating Lotion - I really liked this, I would use it after washing my face at the end of the day and sweep it over my face (avoiding the eye area) to remove excess makeup on my face and to give my face a final clean in order to prevent product build up. I did think this helped keep my skin clear but it can dry your skin out slightly if you used it too often but I think I would re-purchase this again as it worked well and is really affordable.
2. Rimmel 5 in 1 Matte BB Cream - I finally used all of this up! It's only a small tube but last ages as you don't really need to much especially if you use it with a foundation brush. I found this added a light coverage to the skin and added a small amount of colour to my paler complexion. I'm not sure if I would buy this again but I think it's good and works well for the price.
3. Model Co Lip and Cheek Tint - I used most of this up but it has dried out a bit so I am going to throw this out, I did love the colour this gave on the cheeks and Lips but it was a product you really do need to blend quickly, it can also dry out the lips a bit so I wouldn't use it too often.
4. Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer - I loved how this smoothed out my skin but I don't think my makeup lasted any longer, I did like the smell too. It is really affordable though so its a great primer to try if you are just getting into using makeup.
5. Ruby and Millie Angled Eye Brush - This is really quite old and I have used it lots so it has worn out quite a lot so I am going to stop using this as it really doesn't pick up product as good as it used to
but I did really like the Ruby and Millie makeup brushes.
6. Maybeline Mascara - I can't remember the name of this one as I don't have the packaging anymore but it was the one in the yellow packaging. This Mascara create long curled lashes that looked so pretty and flirty, just a really good product for long curled lashes I think.
What products have you been using lately?
Best wishes :)