Tuesday 30 June 2015

Quick De-clutter/Empties Post - Part 1 - Summer 2015

QUICK DE-CLUTTER POST - PART 1 - SUMMER 2015


Hello lovely readers :) I just wanted to do a quick post to share with you what I've been using up over the past few months, I'm really trying to use up what I already own to save space and money but also to create a more minimalist environment, I have quite a few things I've either used up or decided to throw away as they are quite old or not longer work for me so I just wanted to share them with you all. I'm trying to own less and use more of what I have and be more creative that way I can create different looks without spending too much and without having too many products open at one time but for this post I wanted to share with you what I've used up most recently.


In this picture - MeMeMe Highlighter, Collection Concealer, Primark Eyeliner and a Model Co Lip Liner.

In this picture I have used up most of the Rimmel London Pink Nude Lipsitck and the Carmex Mint Lip Balm.

I also decided to throw away some of my old Makeup brushes which I've had for years as they no longer work for me and there's also a Nail File which never really worked so I decided not to keep it.

In this picture - Waitrose Pure Face Wash, Vaseline Moisturising Hand Cream, Two small Body Lotions from Sanctuary, a mini Benefit Posie Tint and a Mini Lip Balm I got in the Holiday sales last year.

I'm trying to use up what I have and become more minimalist, I like the idea of using what i have before buying more as I don't have a lot of space but love trying out new product so I can to this with the items I already own. I do love a good haul though but I will do them less often but I am always happy to review something new on my blog :)

Best wishes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment