Saturday 4 January 2014

My Winter Must Haves - Part 1

My Winter Beauty favourites - Part 1

Here are a few of my favourites for the winter season...

I know we are already into the winter winter months but there is never a better time for me to try out some new beauty products, read interior design books and spend time relaxing indoors after being outside in the cold.
Here are few things I will be doing this winter...





Interior Design Books
Staying indoors and reading a good book, I particuarly like books about interior design as they give me inspiration on how to add more creativitiy to my room. I'm currently starting to look through the Kirstie's Homemade Home book, its full of great ways to add character to your home and personalise your belongings making them unique to you. I'm really looking forward to reading through more of this and maybe starting to make a few of the projects that are in the book for my room.  Its also a great accompanyment to the Kirstie's Homemade Home television series which I always love to watch with my family.
I also like to look at online blog posts on interior design and draw my own ideas for how I would like my dream room/house to look. 

Looking after your skin in winter
After coming inside after being in the cold I like to wash my face and apply moisturiser, then I will exfoliate my lips with a lush lip scrub (I don't do this everyday though, maybe just twice a week), then I apply a lip balm. There are so many to choose from but I really like the Burts Bees lip balms and The Body Shop lip balm. Using a hand cream is also something I like to use before I go to sleep, the Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream is my favourite!

Winter Fragrances
I love perfume and love to wear a different scent for a different season during winter I like to wear stronger scents that aren't very sweet so Armarni Diamonds and Calvin Klein Euphoria are two of my favourites to wear.  

Quick Makeup Favourites - Lip and cheek stain by Model Co.
                                          Natural Collection eyeshadow in Asteroid (a dark shimmery brown shade)


Hope you liked this blog post, what are some of your winter favourites?   Part 2 of the post will be coming soon. 
                           Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment