Thursday 13 March 2014

Beauty Haul - Rimmel and Collection - Part 1

Beauty Haul - Rimmel and Collection

So recently I have bought a few new makeup products it all started when I needed a new concealer so I went into Boots to buy another Collection Lasting Perfection Conealer but they didn't have my shade, so I thought I'd try the next shade. I usually wear shade 1 but sometimes this is a little bit too light for my skin tone, so this time I went into Boots I decided to get shade 2. While looking at the Collection counter I saw that there was a 3 for 2 offer on, so I thought I would have a look to see if there was anything else I wanted to try.  While I was there I saw the Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer in shade 1 - I'd aways wanted to try an under eye concealer but never really noticed one before so I was really excited to see this. When I got home I couldn't wait to try it and it worked really well, my under eyes are always a bit dark in the morning so I thought this would be great at brightening them up. To set the two new concealers I bought a new powder to set them. My last powder reacted badly with my skin and made it really dry so I had to stop using it. The new powder I got is the Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in shade 01fair.











I got a few things from Rimmel in an online Asos order when they were had a discount on beauty products so I got a few products. I really wanted to try some new lipstick shades. I'd tried a Kate Moss lipstick before and really liked the formula so I wanted to try the other lipsticks Rimmel had to offer.

These include: Rimmel Lipstick in Coral Queen - As the name suggests this is a bright coral colour which I think would work really well for the spring/summer months .

The second lipstick is a Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love with Ginger - This again is an vivid coral colour, its a lipstick I'd heard people talk about numerous times so I really wanted to try it. Its a really lovely colour so I can't wait to try it.

I chose another lipstick but I'm not quite sure which formula it is but it is in shade Nude Pink - Its a really pretty nude pink which looks like it has a nice sheen to it, perfect for an everyday look.

The last Moisture Renew Lipstick I bought is in Nottinghill Nude - This is a beautiful neautral colour that I've been wearing a lot since I got it. Its one of my new favourites!

And finally for lipsticks I bought two Kate Moss Lipsticks the first in shade 113 - This is a really pale nude that I think works well for an 'everyday look'.

And the final lipstick is in shade isI the in shade 110 - This is a bright red/orange that I think looks really summery.




I love all of the different shades here, which one is your favourite?

Best wishes :)

You can also follow me on Twitter to find out when part 2 of this haul will be up : @laureninparis

No comments:

Post a Comment