Tuesday 11 March 2014

Love Heart Sweets, Future Blog Posts and Beauty News

Love Heart Sweets, Future Blog Posts and Beauty News

In this blog post I am going to be focusing on future blog posts, I am planning to do a few different blog posts including an empties post, beauty haul post and product review posts. So in this blog post I want to find out what you as the readers, would like to read about. It is really important to me that I write posts that you want to read so if you have any ideas for future posts or would like me to review a product/products, I would love to know so that I can make lots more blog posts :)


I thought I would also take this oppertunity to tell you about what I have been doing lately, so after doing work for University, I have also been writting down some ideas for future blog posts, I also bought a few new beauty products so a haul post will be coming soon!
I also wanted to include some of my favourites at the moment too...

I'm loving Love Heart Sweets - They seem so retro now but thats why I love them!

I am also a bit obsessed with watching Gossip Girl, I had never seen it before but I recently started watching it on Netflix and I'm already on season two. I think I only started watching it two or three weeks ago!

Spring! - So as its Spring now I'm loving the new seasons fashion and beauty trends, I've been looking in magazines for the latest makeup looks. I like to see what new eye shadows, lipsticks and blushers are on trend.

Pretty Notebooks - Writting down notes in pretty notebooks is one of my favourite things to do, I love stationary. Pens, pencils, erasers, notebooks are all so lovely! I love looking for new stationary with lots of different designs on them

What are some of your favourite things this week/month? And are there any future posts you would like to see?


If you want you can follow me on Twitter to find out when my next post will be: @laureninparis

Best wishes :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment