Sunday 22 June 2014

Clothing I would love in my wardrobe

Clothing I would love in my wardrobe


I recently watched Vivianna Does Makeup's latest capsule wardrobe video which I really loved and thought what a great idea it would be to create my own capsule wardrobe sometime. I've got quite a lot of clothes that I still need to wear for now, but I can't wait to create my own capsule wardrobe for Autumn/Winter. I'm looking forward to it already. Although I am not yet creating my capsule wardrobe for this season, I still wanted to share some of my ideas on the items that I would like to have in my wardrobe all year round. These items will work for pretty much any season and can be worn to create a number of different looks, from smart to casual which makes them suitable for any occasion. 
The Key pieces I have chosen include... 
A white shirt - This is a wardrobe basic which can be work both casually or formally, with trousers, jeans and skirts to create a number of different looks.
A White T-shirt - A comfy white tee can be worn on its own with jeans or under a blazer to make it look slightly smarter. Its a great item to have as it is a great layering piece. You could also add in other colours to your wardrobe such as black or grey or add a slightly brighter colour for the summer months.
A Jumper - A key layering piece that keeps you warm and can be warn over a t-shirt, shirt or dress for those cooler days.
White Converse - I would love a pair of these they work well with jeans and a t-shirt or with a pretty summer dress. I can't wait to buy some soon!
Jeans - A good pair of jeans is something I like to have as they are casual and can be worn everywhere. I like to get a dark wash jean but light wash jeans look great throughout the summer, I'm loving the one's in Topshop they look really on-trend.
A pair of Ballet Pumps - These look so classic, they remind me of Audrey Hepburn (much lik the Trench Coat does) these look so elegant and again can be worn everyday or to dress up an outfit too.
The Trench Coat - I love this style of coat, all I think is Breakfast at Tiffany's (which I love!) so this is always a key wardrobe staple that I would want in my wardrobe. I have a green one but am looking for a cream one (like in the film).
The Saddle Bag - These are great and I love the tan colour, it instantly makes me thing vintage! 
Peter Pan Collar Top - I love the Peter Pan collar trend, I love them on t-shirts and dresses I think they look so cute. I loved the idea of getting one in a pastel colour so that it looks extra pretty!
Skater Skirt - I love this Pastel Skater Skirt it look so sweet and would look nice with either the Peter Pan t-shirt, the white t-shirt or the white shirt.
I created this board on Polyvore so all of the images are their website :)
What is your favourite item and what would you include in your wardrobe essentials?
Hope you like this post :)
I'm on Twitter if you would like to follow me @laureninparis and I'm also on Bloglovin' so if you would like to you can also follow my blog on their too :)  http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11905195
Best wishes :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the pink top. Peter Pan collars are so cute, I can't get enough of them :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute :) I think they look good for every occasion too, I loved that the top is pastel pink too :) x x

    ReplyDelete