Saturday 13 December 2014

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE ROOM ACCESSORIES

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE ROOM ACCESSORIES...


Hello lovely readers, for this post I wanted to share with you some of the Accessories I use to decorate my room, there are only three but they are all really cute and I just wanted to share them with you all. I may do room tour type blog post in the future when it is completely decorated if anyone wants to see an read about that? 





But for now here are a few of my favourite home decorating accessories...



This Candle is so lovely, it smells just like sweets! I often just take the lid off it to fill the room with a sweet fragrance. It was a gift from couple of years ago but the scent is still there, I have never used it as a candle because I like it so much I just wanted to keep it as it is. It's also quite a strong smell so I like it just as it is.


This next item is a sort of DIY project, I got the blue/green frame from TKMaxx and just put in this Postcard of Audrey Hepburn I purchased (I think from Paperchase) a few years ago. I love th frame it has a modern shape but the colour makes it look rustic and traditional - a combination I really love.

And finally... I purchased this Camera Ornament from Next a few years ago, I love Camera's and really wanted a vintage on to put on my shelf as a sort of 'display piece' but I could never find the right one for me, so when I saw this mirrored Ornament I thought it was just so unique that I had to buy it. I think it just adds a bit of character to my room and really helps to portray part of my personality.


Hope you liked this post :)

Which item is your favourite?

Best wishes :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that camera ornament! How cute! The Audrey Hepburn photo is amazing too, love her. Great post :)

    xx Lux
    ajourneyeast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both :) I'm glad you liked it :) x x

    ReplyDelete