Sunday 28 December 2014

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOMENTS OF 2014

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOMENTS OF 2014...


Hello lovely readers in this post I wanted to share with you some pictures I have taken from this festive season, hope you like them :)

Our Tree...  Decorated in gold and silver with white/blue lights.

 The table...  Red and gold themed with lovely brown paper Crackers.
 Some lovely sweet treats and an amazing new Disney film to add to my collection - Rainbow Drops and Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups and... FROZEN - It's so good!

 Lovely scented bath time treats... Ted Baker gift set - full of lovely scented goodies, plus the box is so cute. I can't wait to store lots of other lovely things in it.
 I got a new Camera so hopefully this year I can do more blog posts and maybe even start making my own Vlogs. I was so excited to open this and the next present...
 This is my first ever Tripod - its great, I love how easy it is to use and it is really compact so I can store it easily and also carry it around with me.


Hope you all have a lovely Holiday season :)

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment