Sunday 10 August 2014

BEING NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD #2

BEING NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD #2




Hello lovely readers, recently I was given a second nomination for a Liebster Award, I was so excited I am so happy that people like to read my blog posts, it means so much to me and I just wanted to thank everyone that has read my blog so far and also thank those who have followed me on Twitter and on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my latest posts. Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it :)

For this blog post I am going to answer the questions sent to me by the lovely Miss Ellen also know as Floral Beauty - http://xfloralbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much Miss Ellen, I am so pleased you like my reading my blog and so happy to be nominated for a Liebster Award :)

I have done another blog post on the Liebster Award and chose some of my favourite Bloggers and nominated them for a Liebster Award.
In this post I am going to answer the questions Ellen sent to me to answer as part of the Liebster Award.

Here are the questions...

1. Favourite Lip Product?
I really love Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks and the Kate Moss Lipsticks too, they are really easy to apply and both of them are really inexpensive so you can try out a few of the shades instead of just one.

2. Favourite Drugstore Brand?
I have quite a few but I really like MUA and Sleek at the moment.

3. Favourite High End Brand?
I've not really had that many High End items in my makeup collection, but I did really like the Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara and I love the Benefit packaging. I really want to try out some of their box blushers, I have one, so I will need to try that out soon. And I would love to try something from Chanel.

4. Favourite Summer Trend?
I'm loving bright Orange Lipstick - I love this all year round but vibrant shades of Orange just look so beautiful during the summer.
For Fashion I'm loving Festival clothing, Tribal Prints and statement Jewellery.




5. Favourite Youtubers?
I have so many favourite Youtubers, I just love watching new videos. I love Vivianna Does Makeup, Lily Pebbles, Bethany Mota, Essie Button, Tati from Glam Life Guru, Lux & Makeup, Amelia Liana, To the 9's, StyleSuzi and lot's more.

6. Favourite Song/Book/Movie?
I'm not sure what my favourite song is, I do have quite a few but I do really like Brandon Flowers - Only the Young,  But there are so many I love.
My favourite book is probably Great Expectations/Pride and Prejudice, I love them both.
Since I love films I have a few favourites but some of my most watched films include: The Notebook, Love Actually and Nowhere Boy.

7. Favourite Skincare product?
I really like the Neutrogena 2 in 1 Visibly Clear Face Wash and Mask - It's something I have re-purchased a number of times. A good moisturiser is also an essential for me too.

8. Lazy Day Look?
A lazy day look for me would include no makeup - just Lip Balm, hair tied up, comfy clothes and comfy shoes.

9. Heels or Flats?
Flat shoes for me, I never really wear Heels, I think I only have one pair and they are really small heels, I think I've only worn them once.

10. What age were you when you first started wearing makeup?
I think I started wearing a bit of Eyeliner and Concealer when I was about 15 or 16 but that was all really.

11. Favourite Style Era (50's, 60's etc)
I love this question, I think there is something I like from each era but I love the 60's Mod clothing, Shirt Dresses, Eyeliner and my favourite the Parka. I have a Parka from Fred Perry that I purchased before University, it is my favourite clothing piece that I own and something that I will always keep. It keeps me warm in winter but not too warm and I just think it's really comfortable to wear.

Thank you so much Miss Ellen for nominating my blog it really does mean a lot to me as I really love blogging.
Here is the link to her lovely blog :)   -  http://xfloralbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you liked this post, I have written another post on the Liebster award previously so you can always check out that post too if you would like :)

Best wishes :)





2 comments:

  1. I love it! I loved all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thank you so much for nominating me :D x x

      Delete