Wednesday 6 August 2014

PINK AND ORANGE SUMMER MAKEUP AND NAILS

PINK AND ORANGE SUMMER MAKEUP AND NAILS

Hello lovely readers for today's post I wanted to share with you some of my favourite Pink and Orange Makeup and Nail Products and a few of my essentials.



My first essential is this clear Makeup bag from H&M it's perfect for keeping all of your most used summer items in an the neon accents really make it stand out.


The next item is this Barry M Gelly Orange Nail Polish in Satsuma, it so lovely and bright and lasts for a really long time and it's really affordable and the colour is one of my must haves for summer.


The next item is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Queen. This is such a beautiful bright shade that I love wearing during the summer, well anytime really it's just so pretty and it doesn't dry out your lips like some other Lipsticks so it's great for the warmer weather. 
The next item is also from Rimmel London and it is their Fix and Perfect Pro Primer, this is quite a new purchase but is one that I am quite happy with. I does feel really smooth on my skin and is a step that I have added before applying Foundation/Concealer. 


The next item is this Ciate' Nail Polish in Raspberry Collins - I've not tried this yet but i am really looking forward to wearing it. It's a colour that I can imagine wearing for all seasons.

And finally this Rimmel London Blusher in Santa Rose is a great summer essential as it adds warmth to the face whilst complimenting lot's of different Lipstick shades.

Hope you liked this post :)

What are some of your Summer Makeup Essentials?

Best wishes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment