Monday 5 May 2014

Catch Up, Beauty Products and Future Blog Posts...

Catch up, Beauty Products and Future Blog Posts...


In this blog post I just wanted to update you all on what I've been doing, what makeup I've been wearing and talk about future blog posts 

Recently I've been doing work for University so I haven't been able to upload posts as much as I would have liked to, but the good news is because its nearly summer time now I will be able to write lots more posts, which I'm really happy about. I really do enjoy writing this blog so if you have any products you want me to review, or want me to do a look book style post I would really like to do that. I also wanted to say that I will be doing a new feature on my blog every Friday for the next 4 to 6 weeks (starting from this Friday), its going to be a countdown to summer post, so I will be writing about all sorts of different topics, from summer makeup trends to hair care products and lots more! 

I've been doing lots of reading and typing over the last few weeks so I've been really busy but I'm really happy that I've only got one University project left to do, so that I can spend more time writing this blog. Writing my dissertation has been good though as I've learned a lot about my chosen topic but its nice to see that its summer again. 





Since I've been mostly indoors reading and writing, I've not been wearing much makeup, just a little BB Cream and a neutral Lipstick and Mascara. I've also been loving little dainty necklaces, they are so cute and since I wear a lot of clothes that don't have to many logo's on them, they really help put an outfit together. 


But I have been looking for some statement necklaces, I don't really have that many and I'm always trying to find some, so if you can recommend anywhere that has some that would be lovely!



If you like you can follow this blog and/or follow me on Twitter so that you can find out when my next post will be... @laureninparis

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment