Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wedding Magazines, TV and Film Reviews

Wedding Magazines, Film and TV Reviews?


In today's post I just wanted to tell you what I've been doing recently, the first is looking through Wedding Magazines my Sister is getting married which is really exciting, so I asked her if I could borrow some of the Magazines she has to look through - they often have great make up and accessories in them so I wanted to have a quick look and do some research on that. I also found the Magazines gave me some good ideas of decorating, they have really cute ideas in using things like bunting and different table decorations which is great for parties. I also thought that they had great ideas that I could use for setting up my blog posts (using them in the photographs I take) for example using some pretty fabrics or decorations etc, in order to make the photographs I take stand out. But that for future posts (I'm looking forward to that) a lot!





The next part of this blog post is all about Film, Television and Media. I just wanted to ask if anyone was interested in reading Film, TV or Music reviews? I studied Media at University so I love watching both Film and Television and wondered if you would like me to talk about any of these on my blog. If there are any Films you would like me to review I am happy to do that or if you would like me two do lists of my top films for different genres etc, just let me know in the comments below and I would be happy to do that :)

Hope you liked this post :) 

-If you would like to you can also follow me on Bloglovin' :) and you can also follow me on Twitter @laureninparis to find out when my next post will be 

Best wishes :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment