Monday 12 May 2014

CURRENT DRUGSTORE FAVOURITES #1

CURRENT DRUGSTORE FAVOURITES #1 - SKINCARE AND MAKE UP


In this post I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite drugstore products of the moment. There are a few products that I keep going back to when applying my make up or when washing my face. I only included one skincare product in this post but there are lots of different ones that I want to try out too. I also included a couple of my most worn make up products, these products range from Foundation to Highlighter and Lipstick, they are all pretty neutral shades so you can wear them at any time and since they are from the drugstore they are more affordable too.

 

Nude Lipsticks are always something I love to wear, I've always got one in my collection and lately this has been my favourite - Rimmel London's Notting Hill Nude. It's a really natural looking colour that adds moisture to your lips and doesn't dry them out which means its great for all seasons!

Neutral Eye Shadows are also always in my collection and but this is the one I wear most often - Natural Collection Eye Shadow - Asteroid. Well the name alone makes me love it, but the Eye Shadow itself is also great as it is a lovely, you can do one single sweep over the eye lids for an 'everyday' look or add a bit more to create a subtle smoky eye.



Next up is my most worn founation - Rimmel Match Perfection. I wear this in one of the lightest shades as I have quite a light skin tone. But these foundations do have quite yellow undertones so I would always go and swatch them or see them in person first. My skin does have yellow undertones so this works for my skin, it also blends really well and gives a medium coverage. 

The last make up product is the - MeMeMe Highlighter, I love this! It adds a healthy glow to the skin and doesn't cost too much. I would love to try more High Lighters so if you can recommend any that would be lovely!

The last product is skincare - Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask - I use this on a really regular basis as it removes makeup residue left on the skin and because it is a 2 in 1 product it saves space!  I do love face masks so this added into a product is also really efficient. It does have a cooling effect on the skin so you can feel it cleaning, but I don't leave this on for too long as it dries pretty quickly. Its a face wash that I have used for a couple of years so I like it quite a bit. 

Hope you liked this post :)

If you want to find out when my next post will be you can always follow me on Bloglovin' and follow me on Twitter @laureninparis

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment