Sunday 11 May 2014

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE FASHION STYLES - MY POLYVORE INSPIRATION BOARDS #1


SOME OF MY FAVOURITE FASHION STYLES - MY POLYVORE INSPIRATION BOARDS #1

One of my favourite ways to experiment with new fashion styles is to create a board on Polyvore - I can see all of the new products/clothes/accessories etc all in one place, here are some of the style inspiration boards I have made...
Cool and Casual - This board is based around comfy clothing that is also really fashionable. Jeans a t-shirt, comfy boots and a warm cardigan are some of my style staples - with the addition of minimal accessories this creates an effortlessly stylish look.



Parisian Chic - This was one of the first boards I made on Polyvore, I love all things French so I was really excited when I created this board. I included everything I love from gold accessories and Chanel makeup. 




Rockin' it up - I love wearing a printed t-shirt, dark jeans, black boots and a subtle smoky eye so I thought this board presented those elements really well. 
Boho - A great summer style - relaxed fit jeans, floral tops and natural makeup were my inspiration for this look.

Something sweet - Pink, floral, pastel and cupcakes = Everything you need to create a sweet look!


Hope you liked this Post :)

Which style is your favourite?

If you want to keep up to date with all of my latest posts you can follow my blog on Bloglovin' or follow me on Twitter @laureninparis to find out when my next blog post with be :)

Best wishes :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Parisian chic look - really pretty, especially the lipstick.

    Cute blog :) I'm following.

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I followed your blog too, I love it :) x x

    ReplyDelete