Thursday 31 July 2014

BEING NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD

BEING NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD












Hello lovely readers, for today's post I wanted to share with you something very exciting my blog was nominated for a Liebster Award! I am so excited. This nomination means so much to me, I really enjoy writing my blog so to know that someone enjoys reading what I write is so lovely. I was nominated by Sarah aka A Bubbly Lady (I'll leave have blog information below so you can check out her lovely blog).
abubblylady.blogspot.co.uk



What do you have to do?

You MUST link back to the person who nominated you 
You HAVE to answer all the questions you have been given by the person who nominated you
You MUST choose between 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with as set of 11 questions to ask them
Let your nominees know they've been nominated
Then just sit back and relax...


Here are the questions I was asked...

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love taking photographs and I love writing so having a blog means that I can do both, I also really enjoy trying out new products and sharing my day-to-day with my lovely readers.






2. Do you have any pets, if so how many?
I do, I have one Labrador Retriever called Phoebe. She's just turned 10 years old. This picture is from a few years ago. .





3. What it your favourite feel good movie?
I love this question! I love lots of different films but I think my favoruite feel good film is Bridget Jones' Diary. It's just such a great film that I could watch over and over again.

4. What is your most worn item of clothing/jewellery?
I have a David Bowie t-shirt that I wear lot's, I've worn it so much that the design has started to fade a little but I just think that makes me love it even more. 

5. Who is your role model?
I think my role model is probably my sister, she is such a lovely person and I really want to be more like her. We are similar in the things that we like (we like similar films/music etc) and we both love a good Musical!

6. What is the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?
I'm not really sure... 

7. What do you prefer heels of flats?
Flats, they just nice and comfy and I think they are more practical for me.

8. What is your funniest memory?
I don't really have many funny memories but when I was younger I wanted to be like my Sister so much that I ended up getting a School Uniform just like hers, I am 3 and half years younger and wasn't even starting school for a couple of years but I still wanted the same Uniform. I can still remember that, we came down the stairs at the same time and everything. i don't know why I was so excited but it was a good day.

9. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I really like Sleek and MUA, but I would love something from Chanel. I think MUA is really good because it's so affordable but it's also good quality too. I also love the Soap and Glory Cosmetics.




10. What is your favourite food to cook?
Pasta - this is my favourite food, it always tastes good and you can eat it with so many different foods.

11. What are your life goals?
I really want to own a glass house - like something that would be on Grand Designs. I also want to keep blogging and maybe one day make videos.  I also really want to travel.




I Nominate...

1. A Journey East 

2. Colour Me In

3. ChromaMeSilly

4.  Better Ni than never

5. velevet-wolves 



Questions for my nominees

1. What is your favourite fashion trend?

2. What is your favourite thing to blog about, e.g fashion, makeup, home, art or lifestyle?

3. What is your favourite film/TV show?

4.  What is your favourite makeup brand?

5. What are your handbag essentials?

6. What is your favourite food?

7. Lipstick or Lipgloss?

8. Where would you like to travel?

9. What is your favourite band/music genre?

10. What is your favourite season?

11. What is your favourite high street clothing brand?



Thank you so much Sarah for nominating me :D  and congratulations to all who has been nominated
:) Don't forget to Tweet me when you've finished so I can see you post :) x x

Hope you liked this Post :) 

Best wishes :) 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! *happy dances*

    Your doggie is so cute <3 I wanna boop her nose. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :) Aww thank you, hehe :D x x

      Delete