Sunday 27 July 2014

REVIEW: ORGANIC SURGE SKIN PERFECTING POLISH

REVIEW: ORGANIC SURGE SKIN PERFECTING POLISH

Hello lovely readers, for today's post I am going to be reviewing the Organic Surge Skin Perfecting Polish. My Sister gave this to me to try and I really liked it, the Polish itself doesn't have large exfoliating beads in it, it has smaller ones which means that it isn't as rough on the skin. I personally have quite sensitive skin so I don't really like using harsh body scrubs. But I don't find this to be too harsh on my skin, but it still exfoliates the skin.









NAME OF PRODUCT
Organic Surge Skin Perfecting Polish

Description
This body scrub is so different from any other body scrub I have tried, the scent is different and the texture is different but in a good way. The scrub I have is fragranced with organic Rosemary and Lemon essential oils. This combination is lush! It smells so naturally clean and fresh and not too strong. The body polish is also said to be suitable for all skin types. The product itself comes in a 150ml bottle and has well designed packaging that includes colours such as green, silver an a luxuriously lovely Lavender. There are other products in the Organic Surge range that I have tried and I do really like, I still have a soap to try out after finishing off the Shower Gel I am currently using. 

HOW I USED THE PRODUCT
I just used this body polish like any other and the gently exfoliates, softens and moisturizes the skin.


MY THOUGHTS...
I did really like this body polish, the smell was good and the polish cleansed the skin really well and was more gentle than some other body scrubs/polishes I have used. I think the packaging is really lovely too!

Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and on Bloglovin' to keep up-to-date on all of my latest posts. If you would like you can also leave a comment, I love reading and replying to them all :)

Best wishes :)

1 comment: