Wednesday 23 July 2014

GARNIER FRESH ESSENTIALS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER REVIEW

GARNIER FRESH ESSENTIALS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER REVIEW

Hello lovely readers for today's post I thought I would do a review, I wasn't sure exactly what to review for today's post but I thought I would choose an item that every Makeup lover usually owns/needs. And with that mysterious intro I am going to get into the real introduction of this review...





NAME OF PRODUCT
Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Makeup Remover - Enriched with Grape Extract

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
This refreshing and lightly scented Eye Makeup Remover comes in a small 150ml bottle, the packaging consists of a white plastic 'flip up' lid that makes the product much easier to use. The bottle itself is make from green plastic but it is transparent so you can see into the bottle. The product is enriched with grape extract making it smell clean and fresh. The Eye Makeup Remover is also said to 'Remove even Waterproof Makeup'. This was one of the reasons I thought I would try this product as I often wear waterproof eye makeup. I thought this one sounded like it would soothe the eye area whilst gently removing eye makeup - which is exactly what I found it to do. I removed my eye makeup really well and didn't take to long to do this.

HOW I USED THE PRODUCT
I put four drops of the Eye Makeup Remover on two cotton pads and held the over my closed eyes for 20 to 30 seconds, then gently removed them. I wiped away the left over product with the back of each cotton pad and repeated the step again I had worn quite a lot of Mascara/Eyeliner that day. I then wash my face as usual and carried on with my evening skincare routine. 

MY THOUGHTS
I really like this product it smells nice and fresh, it works really well but is gentle on the skin and removes most of my eye makeup with one use. I like the 'flip up' lid as it makes it easy to access the product and the transparent packaging is useful as you can see how much product you have left. The only thing I would say is that you need quite a bit of product on a cotton pad which means that you use it quite quickly. But having said that it is an affordable product so I still think I would repurchase this Eye Makeup Remover again.

Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like to you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and on Bloglovin'  http://www.bloglovin.com/laurenlovesparis You can always leave me a comment too if you would like, I really love reading and replying to them all :)

Best wishes :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment