Saturday 26 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE BLOG PICTURES TAKEN FOR MY BLOG SO FAR... #1

MY FAVOURITE BLOG PICTURES TAKEN FROM MY BLOG SO FAR... #1

Hello lovely readers, today's post is less of a long read and more like a photograph based post (please let me know if you like this sort of thing on my blog or if not I will do more written posts, but I am happy to do both). So because yesterday was my 50th blog post I thought I would share some of my favourite pictures so far from my past blog posts, I'm not the best a photography but I do love it so the more I blog the more I can practice which is one of the reasons I love blogging. Some of the images were taken on my phone an others on my Camera, most don't have any filters added to them but some of the one's taken on my phone probably do. 
There's no particular order for these photographs and some may not have appeared on my blog but were taken when I started blogging on a more regular basis. I thought this would be quite a different post so hope you like it. 



Can you tell I like Sunglasses?


LOOOVE this Shower Gel









Hope you liked this post :)
What's your favourite picture?

If you would like you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and on Bloglovin' to keep up-to-date with all of my latest posts. You can also leave me a comment if you would like, I love reading and replying to them :)

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment