Thursday 10 July 2014

One Storage Solution = Many Ways To Store Beauty Products

One Storage Solution = Many Ways To Store Beauty Products...

I recently visited TKMaxx and whilst having quick browse around I came across a very unique storage item. I am always trying to find new ways to store the products that I have so this item particularly interested me. I love the Acrylic storage systems that everyone is starting to buy but haven't purchased one yet but when I found this Acrylic storage solution I knew it was something I could use and in a variety of different ways.   



The Acrylic storage system that I purchased is called the Isaac Jacobs Organizer, it is a clear Acrylic storage solution that has three separate compartments so that you can divide up your possessions by category or product type. In this blog post I am going to share a number of ways I would use this storage system, I am really happy I purchased it and at a cost of £6.99 I think it was quite affordable and will hopefully be a product that I will continue to use for a long time.



Here are the ways that I would use this storage solution...

To Store Nail Polish


To store Makeup 


To Store Accessories 




To store Perfume



And finally to store samples and everyday essentials 



Hope you liked this post :) 

What are your fave beauty storage solutions?

If you would like to you can follow me on Twitter: @laureninparis and follow me on Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11905195  You can also leave me a comment below if you would like :) I love reading and replying to all of your comments :)

Best wishes :)



3 comments:

  1. I really need new storage but can't find anything in TKmax :(
    I'll have another look again today.
    Great post
    xx
    http://adrugstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked this post :) I love finding new storage ideas. I will try and do more posts like this, they are some of my favourites to write :) x x

    ReplyDelete