Monday 21 July 2014

SUMMER LOVIN' TAG

SUMMER LOVIN' TAG 


Hello lovely readers, today I thought I would do my first tag blog post and what better to do during the summer season than the Summer Lovin' Tag :)



1. Summer Lipstick you are loving?  
The summer Lipstick I am loving is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Queen. This is a beautiful vibrant orange that really hydrates the lips, it's great for a summers day and looks even better with minimal makeup.  




2. Summer Nail Polish your loving?
Anything bright orange or mint - they look amazing in summer!

3. Bikini your loving this summer?
I don't own a bikini but if I did I think I would love one with a monochrome tribal print on it.

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?
Anything that tastes like fruit - something sweet for the summer!

5. Favourite Fake Tan? 
I don't really use fake tan but if I did I would use the Garnier gradual tan - I love how it smells.

6. Favourite Summer Song? 
Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks - a true classic that I love. There are so many that I love!

7. Favourite summer accessory?
Sunglasses are my favourite summer accessory - Here are a few of my favourites...




8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume? I know its not a body fragrance but I am loving the scent of the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical. It smells lovely! It's smells like Coconut which I really like. 

9. Summer book you're loving? I'm not currently reading a book at the moment, so if you have any suggestions on any good summer books there are at the moment I would love to try them :)

10. What are you most excited to to this summer? More blog posts, I love writing new posts and tailoring them to the seasons. 


Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like to keep up to date with all of my latest posts you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and follow me on Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11905195 You can also leave me a comment if you would like, I love reading and replying to them all :)

Best wishes :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag! Bright orange is also my favourite colour this summer especially on the nails!

    Http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked this post :) I saw a few Bloggers/Youtubers doing this, I think Fleur DeForce created this tag. It just sounded too good, I was really excited to do it :) x x

      Delete